ASU Enterprise Technology launches video series exploring future of tech, innovation
'Carpool Convos' takes ASU leaders, students for ride in driverless vehicles while discussing intersections of technology, learning
What happens when you combine the minds of ambitious students, tech visionaries and cutting-edge autonomous vehicles? You get a unique platform for inspiring conversations about the future of tech-powered education.
Introducing "Carpool Convos," ASU Enterprise Technology's new video series in which Arizona State University leaders and students climb into the backseat of fully autonomous vehicles to discuss innovative, technology-enhanced teaching and learning.
While driving around ASU’s Tempe campus, guests share their thoughts on the intersections of technology and learning, creating a thought-provoking experience centered on modern technology.
The first season features:
- Donna Kidwell, chief information security and digital trust officer.
- Kate Giovacchini, executive director of engineering.
- Kimberly Clark, deputy CIO of operational excellence and digital transformation.
- Bobby Gray, executive director of products and projects, and digital transformation.
- Elizabeth Reilley, executive director of AI acceleration.
- Allison Hall, senior director of Learning Experience.
- Josh Thompson, Tech Studio manager, Learning Experience Design.
- Hunter Amerine, student worker, Learning Experience Design.
- Toby Vaughn Kidd, director of Learning Futures Studios.
- Amanda Federico, senior student studio associate, Learning Futures.
More Science and technology
Advances in forensic science improve accuracy of ‘time of death’ estimates
Accurate “time of death” estimates are a mainstay of murder mysteries and forensic programs, but such calculations in the real…
Unpacking a plastic paradox
Demand for plastics exists in a constant paradox: thin yet strong, cheap yet sophisticated, durable yet degradable. The various…
New chief operations officer to help ramp up SWAP Hub advancements
Last September, the Southwest Advanced Prototyping Hub — a collaboration of more than 130 industry partners led by Arizona State…