Sun Devil 100 Class of 2021 announced
The ASU Alumni Association has announced the Sun Devil 100 Class of 2021. The Sun Devil 100 annual awards ceremony recognizes the top 100 fastest-growing alumni-owned or -led organizations.
The Class of 2021 features 100 organizations represented by 133 Arizona State University alumni. These companies range from individual business owners to large corporations from over two dozen industries, including architecture, construction, education, food and beverage, legal, nonprofit, technology and transportation. The organizations that make up this year’s class are a diverse mix that have combined total revenues of $6.67 billion for the last year, employ more than 8,400 people and have locations in 11 states.
“The Sun Devil 100 recognizes ASU alumni and their organizations whose innovation, growth and entrepreneurial spirit are reflective of ASU’s transformative charter,” said Christine Wilkinson, president and CEO of the ASU Alumni Association. “This is the seventh year of the Sun Devil 100, and we are proud to honor a class of distinguished entrepreneurs, changemakers and leaders across a variety of industries.”
The conferral rankings of the fastest-growing organizations by revenue growth rate will be announced at an innovative virtual reality event on Thursday, June 17. This event will take place on the PXL platform, and honorees will be able to move around the virtual Old Main lawn as avatars to experience real-time networking with fellow honorees prior to the ceremony. The virtual reality event will only be open to the honorees; however, the Alumni Association will announce the conferral rankings later that day on LinkedIn Live at noon Arizona time for friends, family, co-workers and the Sun Devil nation to tune into. Click here to sign up for the event.
To be considered for the Sun Devil 100, companies must be ASU alumni-owned or -led, have been in business for at least three years, have revenues of $250,000-plus for the past three years, and operate in a manner consistent with the ASU charter.
Throughout the years, many Sun Devil business leaders have been recognized at the annual celebration. However, these seven companies have been honored at the Sun Devil 100 for the past six years:
- Duffy Group Inc., a global recruitment firm that works with corporations to help them find the right talent.
- Evolve Public Relations & Marketing offers comprehensive services such as public relations, branding, business and media consultation, strategic planning, event planning and more.
- Fan Interactive Marketing, a boutique service company helping clients optimize their data and software tools in order to drive revenue and increase organizational efficiency.
- Print.Save.Repeat helps businesses simplify their printer supply procurement and achieve higher profitability.
- PXL, a marketing agency specializing in web, mobile, social media and experiential activations.
- Skin Script Skin Care, products designed and developed under the direction of highly respected physicians and aestheticians to create a unique skin care line to treat clients’ top concerns while improving their skin’s appearance and repairing damaged skin.
- Tiempo Development, providing companies with a powerful, integrated platform of services that transforms the way software is designed, developed and deployed.
“I have been able to be a part of Sun Devil 100 for the past few years,” said Tim Gertz, Sun Devil 100 committee member and partner and ASU Alumni Association board of directors member. “And every year I am proud to see fellow alumni be recognized for their leadership and help support them in achieving their vision and goals. This celebration brings awareness to Sun Devil-owned and -led organizations and connects us all back to our alma mater.”
ProVision, the Tempe-based CPA firm, is the presenting sponsor of this year’s Sun Devil 100. Sun Devil 100 is also supported by Liberty Mutual, Herff Jones, Dircks Moving & Logistics, Henry+Horne and the Phoenix Business Journal.