The latest edition of ASU’s app, “Learn to thrive,” is now available for iPad, iPhone, Web browsers and, for the first time, Android devices. Rich new interactive content shares stories of members of the ASU community who are thriving, and allows them to share the benefit of their experience to help you thrive, too.
Featured content includes:
- “I believe everyone has a dream inside them” — ASU alumna Courtney Klein co-founded Seed Spot, a social-impact incubator for young entrepreneurs. Today, Seed Spot is a nationally lauded effort giving anyone, high-school age and above, the tools to make better lives for themselves while making a better world for all of us.
- “The future will be in those who innovate and prepare themselves” — Those are the words of Klein’s distinguished mentor, former ASU President Lattie Coor. The two of them, along with Seed Spot graduate Danna Evans, share their stories of how to find a great mentor, and how to be one.
- “To solve real problems, you have to take real risks” — Three Seed Spot graduates overcame personal and professional odds in order to pursue their dreams; dreams that are now improving the lives of others.
- "Seeing firsthand how the rest of the world actually lived inspired me" — Klein’s life was changed by her studies in Akil, Mexico. ASU’s Study Abroad programs match students with opportunities to explore direction and purpose for their careers and their lives.
- Empowering innovation — ASU’s Edson Student Entrepreneurship Initiative gave Klein a start with her first dream. Through ASU's Office of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Edson helps students turn big ideas into successful ventures.
- Thriving in action — Meet the people and read the stories that demonstrate why ASU is a place to learn to thrive.
More University news
5 ASU alumni receive NCAA Final Four community award
Five Arizona State University alumni have been named recipients of the NCAA Men’s Final Four Phoenix 2024 Legends and Legacy Community Awards. The awards recognize those who commit their time,…
Honored faculty chart new territories in inclusion and community
When Arizona State University President Michael M. Crow developed the ASU Charter, his intention was to shape the vision of the New American University and define its fundamental responsibility to…
4 exceptional faculty receive Provost Teaching Awards
The excellence of Arizona State University’s academic programs and research is often reflected through rising national rankings and research expenditures, but university leaders, faculty and staff…