Public Safety Information for those attending ASU commencement
• Drink water before and during the ceremony. Complimentary water stations will be located outside and inside Sun Devil Stadium. Concessions will be available in and around Sun Devil Stadium.
• Cooling stations will be provided inside and outside the stadium.
• If attendees begin to feel sick from the heat, seek medical attention. There will be a first-aid station at the north end inside the stadium and a first-aid tent outside the stadium, also on the north end. Tempe Fire Department personnel will be available to help people affected by the heat and Southwest Ambulance will also staff the event.
• There will also be a first aid station in the Wells Fargo Arena lounge. Each station is staffed with two to three physicians and registered nurses.
• Wells Fargo Arena will be available for ticket holders who would like to watch commencement on projection screens in an air-conditioned environment. Infants and some elderly attendees may want to choose this option.
• Sun Devil Stadium is wheelchair accessible with seating in the north end zone, behind the lower level sideline sections and on the field. Check the commencement web site at http://graduation.asu.edu for updates. For disabled parking locations, check the graduation and parking and transit Web sites for information at http://uabf.asu.edu/parking_disabled.
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers will be available throughout Sun Devil Stadium.
• For additional information, go to http://graduation.asu.edu/announcements