ASU featured at Arizona Best Fest
Arizona Best Fest takes place Feb. 11-12, and Arizona State University will be present to welcome guests of all ages.
The free Arizona Centennial festival celebrates the culturally diverse past, present and future of the state while emphasizing the “best of Arizona” with “local first” involvement.
Many local businesses and organizations have collaborated to showcase a multitude of Arizona entertainers, artisans, restaurants, wineries and microbreweries. In addition, arts and crafts, cultural villages, a family fun zone and educational pavilions will dot the festival grounds.
ASU’s tent will feature displays and interactive presentations by:
• ASU Alumni
• ASU Archives
• Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
• Herberger Institute of Design and the Arts (School of Art)
• Sun Devil Athletics (including appearances by Sparky!)
• College of Technology and Innovation
• Eight, Arizona PBS
• Undergraduate admissions
• ASU Online
• Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
• College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
• Nursing and Health Innovation
• School of Earth and Space Exploration
Arizona Best Fest takes place on from noon to 10 p.m., Feb. 11 and from noon to 6 p.m., Feb. 12, in Phoenix east of the Arizona State Capitol Building between Adams and Jefferson. Please visit the festival website for map and directions.