Alternative parking for ASU permit holders during move-in
New and returning Sun Devil students will be moving into residence halls across all four ASU campuses Aug. 15-20.
During this brief period, ASU parking permit holders may experience increased pedestrian and vehicular traffic in their lot or structure as students and their families unload belongings near residence halls.
If permit holders cannot find available parking in their regular location during the move-in period, they may display their permit and park in the following ASU lots and structures:
• Downtown Phoenix campus - McKinley and Fourth Avenue lots
• Polytechnic campus - Any Green or Orange lot
• Tempe campus - Lot 59, Packard Drive South and Stadium structures (The FLASH Forward and Back shuttles provide service to these locations from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.)
• West campus - South Zone (Lots 1, 2, 3 and 20)
Note that loading zones are enforced. Parking at meters and in visitor lots requires payment.
Additionally, parking is not allowed in:
• ASU service vehicle stalls
• disabled-accessible spaces without the proper permit or placard
• fire lanes (red curbs)
• reserved spaces
To ensure a safe parking environment and to welcome our newest Sun Devils, drivers are asked be patient when traveling on campus streets and within parking lots and structures.
Contact Parking and Transit Services at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.