Football season ticket prices announced for 2010
Sun Devil athletics announced pricing for the 2010 football tickets, which includes a simplified pricing structure reducing the number of price points from 17 to 7 with 64-percent of seats priced at less than $200 for the season.
ASU faculty and staff receive an additional 20% off making season tickets available for as little as $80.
“In reducing the number of price points in Sun Devil Stadium, our goal is to offer a variety of ticket options for every budget.” said Lisa Love, Vice President for University Athletics. “We have been the Valley’s Hometown Team since 1897 and all of our success is due to the support of this community. Therefore, we want to make every effort to make Sun Devil Stadium accessible, especially in these difficult economic times.”
Highlights of the new pricing structure include:
• Simpler pricing model
• No price increase and several price decreases
• Great seats to fit every budget
• 47% fewer seats require a Sun Devil Club Annual Fund Contribution
Sun Devil Athletics is committed to excellence in service as we strive to stabilize and increase our base of loyal Sun Devil fans. This is just the first step in making the Valley’s original hometown team more accessible to the ASU community.
Beginning in 2009, the game day experience has been improved to be more fan and family friendly. These efforts will continue and be enhanced in 2010. Along with the simplified pricing, several new options for purchasing tickets have been introduced, making it easier for fans to cheer the Sun Devils in 2010.
In addition to calling or stopping by the Sun Devil Ticket Office, Sun Devil Athletics is introducing two new ways to purchase:
• Online (beginning in February)
• Sun Devil Sales Center: offering the opportunity to check availability, request seats and complete your season ticket purchase Several improvements have also been made to the parking options for 2010.
ASU will now offer three parking lots that do not require a Sun Devil Club Annual Fund contribution. Also, the minimum Annual Fund contribution required in the North reserved, Lot 3 Reserved, Sparky’s Lawn and Whiteman Tennis reserved has been reduced to be accessible to more Sun Devil Club members.
Season ticket holders will now have the option to purchase one parking pass for every two season tickets instead of the previous limit of one pass for every four tickets. All season parking passes will be $105. Parking will be assigned first by Priority Points, then on a first-come, first-served basis in the season ticket holder lots and based on Priority Points in Sun Devil Club lots. ASU Faculty and Staff can also park in any lot south of University with a valid Tempe campus parking pass.
Faculty/Staff Season Ticket Holder Benefits
• Guaranteed seat for every home game
• 20% discount off public ticket price
• 20% discount off Sun Devil Club Annual Fund Contribution (if applicable)
• Discount over single-game pricing
• Opportunity to purchase additional single-game tickets before the public and at a 50% discount
• Option to purchase season parking based on a Priority Points, then on a first-come, first-served basis in Lot 2, Packard Drive Structure or the Disabled Lot
• Priority on Bowl game and away game tickets
Sun Devil Club Member Benefits*
• All benefits listed above PLUS
• Option to purchase season parking based on giving level and priority points in Sun Devil Club lots
• Priority Points to upgrade your seats each season
• Subscription to Maroon & Gold Illustrated
( *These additional benefits are available to all season ticket holders that contribute to the Sun Devil Club Annual Fund through their season ticket Annual Fund Contribution, or by donating a minimum of $100 above your season ticket purchase. )
New season ticket sales began on Feb. 1. Tickets can be purchased online at thesundevils.com, by calling (480) 727-0000 or in person at the Sun Devil Ticket Office.
Sun Devil Athletics will also host several events allowing fans to visit Sun Devil Stadium and choose their seats for the 2010 season. These events are planned for the following dates (times to be announced):
• Saturday, April 10
• Saturday, April 17
• Saturday, April 24th
• Saturday, May 1st .
The 2010 Sun Devil Football season kicks off Sept. 4.
2010 ASU Football Schedule*
Sept. 4 – Portland State, 7 p.m.
(Faculty/Staff Appreciation Night
Sept. 11 – Northern Arizona,7 p.m. (City of Tempe Night)
Sept. 18 – at Wisconsin
Sept. 25 – Oregon, 7 p.m. (Family Weekend/Hall of Fame Game)
Oct. 2 – at Oregon State
Oct. 9 – at Washington
Oct. 16 – Open date
Oct. 23 – at California
Oct. 30 – Washington State (Homecoming )
Nov. 6 – at USC
Nov. 13 – Stanford (Champions Weekend)
Nov. 26 – UCLA (Senior Day )
Dec. 2 – at Arizona (ESPN), 6 p.m.
(*Dates and times subject to change)