Devil's Lair Tailgate ready for second game
he first DEVIL'S LAIR TAILGATE on Sept. 5, presented by the Sun Devil Club, was a huge success. Almost 2,500 fans of all ages joined us in the air conditioned comfort of Wells Fargo Arena. The game day experience is alive and well at ASU Football and we look forward to improving on the level of service provided to our loyal Sun Devil Fans. We anticipate participation will continue to grow this week prior to the Louisiana-Monroe game on Saturday at 7 p.m. (92.3 FM), with the Tailgate starting at 4 p.m.
In preparation for the increased attendance, the Sun Devil Club has worked hard to make adjustments that will enhance your enjoyment of the event.
To handle the impressive wave of Sun Devil faithful the following improvements have been made to the set up of the DEVIL'S LAIR:
* Additional food and beverage service areas on the floor of Wells Fargo Arena
* Additional Concession stands will be open on the concourse level serving all sorts of beverages
* More seating on the floor of Wells Fargo Arena
* More inflatables in Sparky's Kid's Zone
* Expanded service area for Outback Steakhouse
* Expanded service area, and a second concourse level location for Macayo's Mexican Kitchen
* High top tables on the inner concourse
* Additional entrances to Wells Fargo Arena through the South doors and West doors on the concourse level, along with the West tunnel
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Sun Devil Club staff member in your area.
Northwest Valley/State (North of I-10, West of I-17/US 89)--Dave Kinard, 480/727-6434
Northeast Valley/State (North of I-10/US 60/US 70, East of I-17/US89)--Kristin Hartman, 480/965-5449
South Valley/State (South of I-10/US 60/US 70)--Kevin Haslam, 480/965-3934
Former Student-Athletes--Kevin Miniefield, 480/727-6644